New Trail Running Site Opens

Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Team La Sportiva/GoLite, an adventure racing and mountain running team, has opened up an excellent new website with lots of information for trail runners, marathoners, ultra-marathoners, and aspiring newbie runners alike. The site, mountainrunningteam.com, contains information about the team, but also news about upcoming events, feature stories on races and training methods, and news from the running world, specifically from trail running.

As someone who is an avid trail runner, the new site looks nice, and I'll be looking forward to what they have to offer. Unfortunately, I've been hampered by severe shin splints over the past few months, and finally had to scale back my training dramatically in order to recover. I think I'm finally on the mend though, and hope to shift my training back the other direction starting this week. Anyone who has ever suffered shin splints will empathize with the pain from each step.