500 is in the US... Portland & Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 17, 2013


I have just arrived in Portland, Oregon where I am invited to review portfolio's in the next four days at the PhotoLucida Portfolio Reviews. Already I have had the pleasure to meet several photographers that are on this website.

After the intense four days of reviewing I will be heading to Los Angeles. Mopla (Month of Photography Los Angeles) invited me to create a special projection to be shown on April 25 and 27, which is also the closing night party. I have chosen the theme Sublime & Divine; A Painter's Eye. If you are in the neighbourhood, make sure to check it out. See the video above for the trailer.
The projection includes photographers alexandfelix, Jeff Bark, Laurence Demaison, Thomas Devaux, Eliot Lee Hazel, Billy Kidd, Nico Krijno, Richard Learoyd, Adeline Mai, Sayaka Maruyama, Maxwell Snow, Christian Tagliavini, Pim Top, Nicol Vizioli.

A lot has happened since my last post on this blog / website, and unfortunately you still have to be a little patient to find out about the last 45 photographers that will be completing the list. Both in my personal life and my photographic career a lot has occurred.
It is amazing to see that there are still a lot of photographers e-mailing their suggestions. Do not hesitate to e-mail if you haven't done so yet.

Do you want a tailor-made 500 Photographers projection at your photography event or are you interested in creating an exhibition? Do you need a curator or editor for a magazine, book or any other publication? Do not hesitate to contact me. I am also available for lectures and portfolio reviews. Is there any other way you think we can work together, let me know!