G.A.P. Adventures Are Mac Lovers!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I've been a big fan of GAP Adventures for several years now. They have created some of the most unique adventure travel vacations I've ever seen, and it seems like they just keep adding more. Take a look at their site, and you'll see what I mean. I'm sure any active traveler will find something of interest there. On top of that, their prices are very resonable considering the experiences you get on the trip.

Anyway, while browsing their site today, dreaming of taking one of their many trips, I came across this article from a few months back that details how they use Macintosh computers in running their business. Obviously the place is a Mac House through and through, and they have some very creative ways for integrating the iWork and iLife software suites into their business. Great stuff and very interesting. In my "real" job, I'm an IT manager, and while I don't have any particular dislike for Windows, I will admit that I do love my Macs. I've been working on them for years, and recently bought a new MacBook, so this article put a smile on my face. Hey! Anyone at GAP Adventures looking to hire a new IT guy? I'd love to work for you guys! Give me a call! :)